Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Accidentally #ootd

Refer to this (highly) awesome fashion blogger, i am more addicted to fashion!
They do boosted my mood and makes me more confident as i am one of the curvy girl who likes fashion and feeling better to express it into fashion dairy. Just because feeling shy and not too confy expose my curve body (and also my bad english as you can see :p), i discourage my self to post about my daily style here. 

And thank to one of my friend Merio Falindra which is refering me to this site, so it opened my eyes that fashion bloging not only for those who slim enough. So here is my first outfit post, that accidentally captured by my friend. Start with casual outfit, i'll better improve my mood and get dress more often.

Let me know your feedback about my outfit or maybe my english, hehe.. 

Shirt by Coconut Island /Ripped Jeans by Cheap Monday /Shoes by Friday to Sunday /Unbranded bag & tank top

Well, not too bad for a newbie huh? (just in case, iam trying hard to appreciate my self and boosting my own mood, hehe)
So.... have a great day guys :D

xxx,
eby

No comments:

Post a Comment