Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tinker Bell and The Pirate Fairy




Here is, the sixth movie from disney fairy... *drumroll* Tinker Bell and The Pirate Fairy!!!!!

I actually didn't know that it was the sixth movies, i thought it was the third since i only watch the Tinker Bell : The Movie (2008), and Tinker Bell and The Secret of The Wings (2012). So when i know this is the sixth movies, i am craving for the 2nd : TB & The Lost Treasure (2009), 3rd : TB & The Great Fairy Rescue (2010), 4th : Pixie Hollow Games (2011). And for coming soon on 2015 as the 7th movie there will be Legend of The NeverBeast.

I'm still adore and keep amaze about the idea of  some animation movies and the way of the writter expressed their imagination. It just cool you know. By the way i'll tell you the director of this film is Peggy Holmes, and together with John Lasseter, Bobs Gannaway, Jeffrey M. Howard, Lorna Cook, and Craig Gerber, they made the fun story.

I am 23yo and i love this movie, sooo whatttt? I love them all, all the fairy things, also the soundtrack. I do download the soundtrack title "Who I Am" by Natasha Bedingfield. Here i got the tune :) and i love the lyric too..

"Who I Am" - Natasha Bedingfield

I know I can reach the top of the world
be all I am it is so beautiful
if only...
I could be brave and I could be strong
I would know where I belong
if only

I wanna feel free to be who I am
what I'm about is more than I've been
ready to show the world who I am
stop letting out or i won't lean in
and find my own place to stand
I could be who I am
ooooooh yeaaay
and coz in the world I'm meant to be
for trying and oh then I can get there
and not gonna stop coz I believe
that it's so much more... to me yea...

I wanna fell free to be who I am
what I'm about is more than I've been
ready to show the world who I am
stop letting out or I won't lean in
find my own place to stand
so I could be who I am
yeaah yea yeaah yea yea
so I could be who I am
I can be who I am
yea...

And oh yes, i'm not gonna tell you the story of this movie, cause i'm not write a review :p I am more instant person, instead of giving you the review, i would glad to show you the trailer :D


This post wouldn't complete without some picture of this movie.. 





Zarina, the dust keeper fairy
Tinker Bell, the tinker fairy
Rosetta, the garden fairy
Iridessa, the light fairy
Silvermist, the water fairy
Fawn, the animal fairy

Vidia, the fast-flying fairy 


Gosh.. i wish i have a fairy, but they're too cute to be true :( Well, enjoy the movie guys :D


xxx,
eby


No comments:

Post a Comment